Location : Mumbai, Jaipur, Pune, Delhi
Experience : mba 1 years
Function : Sales & Marketing
Job Description :
· Be the Brand custodian.
· Responsible for complete digital marketing end to end execution for Brand campaigns
· Interact with clients to understand the brief, discuss solutions and to regularly update them on the progress of various activities
· Creating a buzz around the brand, product promotions, product launches and client-sponsored event – Attend and cover live events on social media as and when applicable for the Brand.
· Strong focus on coming up with Innovative & Interactive Digital Media Campaigns & Ideas for the client Manage online and offline campaigns and activities that might be required as per the Account Strategy.
· Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the industry to inform through the Internal Communications Team
· Briefing and managing social media and development team
· Liaise with clients and keeps them updated with progress reports
· Plan and execute all webs, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns Focus on execution of Account Strategy, Positioning, Content and Tone on various digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, Slideshare, etc), based on client brief and brand
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
What We Require:
· Sound experience in Marketing.
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
· Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
· Creative and Flexible. .
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
· Experience in setting up and optimising Google Ad words campaigns. Familiarity with social networking sites.
· Interested in the issues equal access to learning resources and generally socially conscious .
Working Days : 6 Days a Week